Country music has a long history of honoring those who have served in the armed
forces, especially those who were willing to die for what they believe in.
Notable songs date back to Ernest Tubb’s “Soldier’s Last Letter,” which spent four weeks at the top of the country chart in 1944. Fast forward to 1992 and the release of Billy Ray Cyrus’ debut album, Some Gave All. The title track wasn’t a huge hit at radio, but it became one of his signature songs.
Here are six music videos from the past decade that tell poignant stories that
are worth remembering on Memorial Day. Read more here..
1) “American Soldier,” Toby Keith (2003)
2) “Arlington,” Trace Adkins (2005)
3) “I Drive Your Truck,” Lee Brice (2013)
4) “8th of November,” Big & Rich (2005)
5) “If You’re Reading This,” Tim McGraw (2007)
6) “Just a Dream,” Carrie Underwood (2008)
Capital City Tickets has the cheapest and largest selection of Country Tickets nationwide! Make sure to use promo code CITY10 to save 10% on all orders!