In 1977, the Seattle Mariners joined Major League Baseball (MLB) as an expansion team. The play in the American League West with tough competition like the Los Angeles Angels, Oakland Athletics, and Texas Rangers. They go by the nickname “The M’s” which was a prominent part of their uniforms and logo in the ’90s.
In 1999, the Mariners moved into their new home, Safeco Field. The field is located in the SoDo (South of Downtown) neighborhood and site around 48,000 on game day.
The Seattle Mariners are one of eight teams to have not won a MLB World Series or American League Pennant. However, the Mariners have had success throughout the years by winning the American League West titles in 1995, 1997, and 2001. The team currently has six members in its Hall of Fame, including Griffey, Jr. and Randy Johnson.
Follow on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/CapitalTickets
Seattle Mariners Venues
- Seattle Mariners Angel Stadium
- Seattle Mariners Globe Life Park
- Seattle Mariners SunTrust Park
- Seattle Mariners Oriole Park At Camden Yards
- Seattle Mariners Yankee Stadium
- Seattle Mariners Minute Maid Park
- Seattle Mariners Oakland Coliseum
- Seattle Mariners Tropicana Field
- Seattle Mariners Safeco Field
Live Customer Support
Order by Phone Toll Free 7 Days a Week
Browse the inventory of tickets for Seattle Mariners at CapitalCityTickets.com today and save! http://www.capitalcitytickets.com/Seattle-Mariners-Tickets